Spend St. Patrick's Day in Dublin!
MARCH 14 – 19, 2020 From $1,560 land only
6 DAYS | 5 NIGHTS | 8 MEALS
The St. Patrick’s Day Parade in Dublin is a world-class party: think Carnival in Rio,
Mardi Gras in New Orleans and New York’s Thanksgiving Day Parade!
Authentic Local Experiences
- Celebrate the magic and spectacle of St Patrick’s Day in Dublin with the exclusive access that only CIE Tours can provide: enjoy an unprecedented, private pre-parade party at Ireland’s most iconic historic building, Dublin’s General Post Office – and then step outside to view the parade at the best location in town.
- St Patrick’s Day in Dublin: The Wearing of the Green will also bring you to see some of Ireland’s most beautiful and historic landscapes in six days of fun, history, and wonder.
- 5 daily hot breakfasts (B)), 1 lunch with beer and wine at the GPO on St Patrick’s Day (L), and 2 dinners (D) at the popular Merry Ploughboy Pub and the unique Church Restaurant
- Enjoy an exclusive pre–parade party inside the GPO – Ireland’s most iconic historic building
- Get an exclusive look behind the scenes with a pre-parade tour to hear the bands warming up and view the floats before anyone else
- Watch the parade from an exclusive private viewing area on O’Connell Street – the best viewing spot in town
- Tour Dublin and see the 800-year-old St Patrick’s Cathedral
- Savor a pint at the Guinness Storehouse, overlooking a panoramic view of Dublin
- Sample whiskey at a distillery in the historic heart of the old city
- Visit Stone Age tombs older than the Egyptian pyramids at Newgrange
- Enjoy an evening of Irish song and dance over dinner at the Merry Ploughboy pub.
- Visit Ireland’s largest national park in the beautiful Wicklow Mountains
- See the fascinating ruins of Glendalough, where the work of Irish monks preserved much of western civilization during Europe’s Dark Ages
- Toast “sláinte” to your new friends at a farewell drink in a traditional Irish pub
Hotels – 5 Nights
- Ashling Hotel | Dublin (5)
Limited Availability! Book Now!