Whiskey & Golf Tour
From Ireland To Scotland - 12 Nights
- Departing from:
- 12 Nights
- Must book and pay in full no later than June 15, 2023
- Travel Dates:
- 15/08/23 to 27/08/23
- Tour Operator:
- Brendan Vacations
Price per person
Imagine walking in the footsteps of the ancients. A place where mystics and magic lived together in days gone by. You may see a Leprechaun hiding behind a tree, or a falcon shooting talons down to seize its prey. If you listen carefully, you can hear the music of the ages floating on the wind and rustling the trees. Take in a castle ruin and you may hear swords clashing, the laughter of families and the gossip of old women.
This is Ireland and Scotland!
The magic Celtic realms that gave us two amazing blessings ~ Golf and Whiskey. Indulge in these blessings with a one-of-a-kind tour only found with Amber Roads Travel.
You’ll play champion golf courses and visit whiskey distilleries, while staying in luxury 5-star accommodations, including 3 nights at the world-famous Ashford Castle with dinner at its George V Restaurant, and indulging in amazing food experiences. In Scotland, you will play the New Course at St. Andrews, see gorgeous landscapes, and as a final indulgence, attend the Military Tattoo before flying home. This is truly a trip to remember!
And you can only get it with Amber Roads Travel.
- 3 nights at the Merrion Hotel Dublin
- Dublin City Walking Tour – Private
- Pearse Lyons Distillery
- Guinness Storehouse
- Powerscourt Distillery
- 3 nights at Ashford Castle
- Athlone Castle Tour
- Galway Food Tour
- Day at leisure at Ashford Castle
- 5 Breakfasts
- 1 Dinner at George V Restaurant at Ashford Castle
- 3 Rounds of Golf
- Flight to Scotland
- 2 Nights Hilton Hotel Glasgow Central
- Glasgow Walking Tour – Private
- Glengoyne Whisky Distillery
- Stirling Castle
- 2 Nights at St. Andrews Old Course Hotel
- St. Andrew’s Castle
- 2 Nights at the Balmoral
- Edinburgh Orientation Tour
- Secrets of the Royal Mile and Edinburgh Castle
- Scotch Whisky Experience
- Edinburgh Military Tattoo
- 2 Rounds of Golf including St. Andrews New Course
- 6 Breakfasts
Small group tour: must have 10 travelers to go and no more than 16 travelers on the tour.
Price is $13,475 pp land only with 2 people to a room.
A single supplement of $5,375.
Does not include international air fare.
Additional services required while touring are paid directly.